Career Opportunities at Iowa Digestive Disease Center and Iowa Endoscopy Center
We believe every employee has a chance to make a difference by delivering the best quality care and service possible. We offer a great work environment with a group of dedicated employees.
Gastroenterology employment or partnership opportunity with competitive compensation over 90% MGMA, 18 Months to Partnership, Paid Malpractice, 401k Match, and Relocation Assistance!
As a 9 Gastroenterologist and 1 Colorectal surgeon physician-owned single specialty group, we are seeking a Gastroenterologist to join its large and competitive practice. Interest or advanced training in IBD or Advanced Therapeutics would be a plus. Board certified or board eligible Gastroenterologist for 2019-2020. Call 1 in 8.
- 10 Physicians, & 7 ARNPs
- Outpatient & Inpatient services
- 100% Physician-owned ASC
- Built-in referral network
Centers of Excellence
- IBD Center
- Infusion Center
- Advanced Therapeutics
- Liver Disease
- Colorectal Surgery
- Partnership Opportunity with extremely competitive compensation over 90% MGMA
- 18 Months to partnership!
- Paid Malpractice
- 401k Match
- Relocation Assistance
- Generous Vacation
About the Des Moines Community
Des Moines has ranked in the Top 10 Places to Live in the U.S. (2017- Successful Meetings). Forbes has mentioned Des Moines as the Best City for Young Professionals. We have been listed as one of America’s Five Best Cities for Retirement (Bankrate). U.S. News has included us as one of the Most Affordable Places to Live in the U.S. and a leading place for business and careers by Forbes! If you are looking for a wonderful place to raise your family, Des Moines has been voted as one of the Best Cities for Families (Kiplinger). Medscape elected Iowa the best state to practice Medicine in the Country.
We are a growing group looking for a wonderful Gastroenterologist to join and help in our highly praised community of Des Moines!
Equal Employment Opportunity: It is our policy to abide by all Federal and State laws prohibiting employment discrimination solely on the basis of a person’s race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, sex, marital status, citizenship, application for workers’ compensation, or disability, except where a reasonable, bona fide occupational qualification exists. Interested candidates may e-mail their resume/work experience to HR@iddc.net.
Endoscopy Manager Job Posting
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to: risk management, infection control management, quality assessment, performance improvement, developing and implementing policies and procedures, day to day clinical operations, assistance with provider credentialing, oversight of staff and participating in patient care.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Iowa RN license
- Maintain Basic Cardiac Life Support Certification, Maintain Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification
- High level of competency in written and oral communication, and computer skills.
- Positive, team-oriented attitude is essential
- Works collaboratively with center leadership on the supervision and direction of nursing care and patient scheduling, according to center policies, procedures, and objectives
- Work collaboratively with scheduling personnel to coordinate procedure scheduling
- Manages optimal patient and staff flow to prevent opportunities for healthcare-acquired and surgical site infections
- Monitors FTE utilization and makes recommendations to promote cost-effective scheduling practices
- Prepares clinical staffing schedules in accordance with vacations, holidays, daily personnel assignments and duties according to experience and skill level to provide quality patient care; reviews and adjusts assignments as needed based on daily activity
- nsure staff is cross-trained (as appropriate) to provide a productive and efficient work environment across all clinical areas. Reviews daily time and attendance sheets and maintains attendance logs (as required)
- onitor the Center’s clinical environment and initiate methods for maintaining safety, comfort, cleanliness, and efficiencies
- Oversees the care, cleaning, high-level disinfection, sterilization, and required maintenance of instruments, supplies, and equipment to maintain proper working conditions
- Promotes cost containment and efficient use of center resources
- Assists in maintaining all provider medical staff credentialing per policies and procedures
- Analyzes clinical areas and makes recommendations on purchasing equipment and supplies to provide optimum patient care within budget allowances
- Actively participates in center committees, meetings, in-services, and activities
- Endoscopy experience highly preferred
- Will train the right person with the right attitude and desire to excel
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Nursing Leadership: 1 year (Required)
- Endoscopy Nursing: 1 year (Required)
Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
Equal Employment Opportunity: It is our policy to abide by all Federal and State laws prohibiting employment discrimination solely on the basis of a person’s race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, sex, marital status, citizenship, application for worker’s compensation, or disability, except where a reasonable, bona fide occupational qualification exists. Interested candidates may e-mail their resume/work experience to HR@iddc.net